Logitech’s Harmony Pro - The Ultimate Home Remote!
The new Harmony Pro has all of the key features you need in a smart remote control. “Advanced” doesn’t even begin to describe it. From gesture based controls to smart home device integration, the Harmony Pro helps streamline not simply your house, but your life.
A sampling of what you get:
- Change channels or raise the volume all with gestures.
- Vibration notifications let you know what’s going on instantaneously.
- Control everything from lighting, to blinds to door locks all from the Harmony Pro.
- Works with literally thousands of compatible home entertainment devices.
- Convenient charging station so you’re never scrounging around for those elusive replacement batteries.
- With the optional Z-Wave extender, the Harmony can control a myriad of IoT devices including Z-Wave locks, water sensors, shades, and more.
Just about everyone has struggled with keeping track of all of those remotes. For the television, Roku, Blu-Ray...the list of remote control contenders is endless. The problem is, after a while you forget which one to goes which device. Logitech has built a better, smarter and more comprehensive remote, eliminating the need for the myriad so-called “universal” remotes cluttering your coffee table. Wanting to help consumers control virtually every digital and electronic facet of their homes from the palm of their hand, Logitech has given custom integrators the ultimate tool. The Harmony Pro allows installers to expertly update and innovate their clients’ homes like never before.
Unlike Harmony’s remotes available to the consumer and DIY market, the Logitech Harmony Pro comes with an extended 2 year warranty ensuring your investment continues functioning for greater than just the first few months.